Full of delicious summer vegetables combined with sausage and potatoes, this is a hearty main dish or an easy meal. Try using fresh tomatoes and Italian herbs if you have them on hand.
- 16 ounces sausage (1 pound, ground)
- 1 onion (small, diced)
- 3 zucchini (small, diced)
- 3 squash (small, yellow, diced)
- 3 potatoes (medium, peeled and diced)
- 1 can tomatoes (Italian stewed, cut up)
1. Brown sausage and onion together in a skillet; drain. Mix all ingredients together and place in a casserole dish.
2. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.