This easy and colorful salad tastes best after marinating it overnight. Enjoy it as a side dish at lunch or dinner.
- 1 can red kidney beans (15.5 ounces, drained and rinsed)
- 1 can black beans (15.5 ounces, drained and rinsed)
- 3 carrot (scrubbed and sliced)
- 1 yellow squash (medium, washed and sliced)
- 1 zucchini (medium, washed and sliced)
- 1/2 cup light Italian dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Mix all the vegetables together in a large bowl.
2. Pour dressing over vegetables.
3. Sprinkle with pepper.
4. Stir gently, coating all vegetables.
5. Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours.