Leftover chicken and frozen veggies help this chicken pot pie come together quickly.
- 1 2/3 cup frozen mixed vegetables (thawed)
- 1 cup cooked chicken (cut-up)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, low-fat (10-3/4 ounce, condensed)
- 1 cup baking mix, reduced-fat (example: Bisquick)
- 1/2 cup milk (non-fat)
- 1 egg
1. Wash hands and any cooking surfaces.
2. Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
3. Mix vegetables, chicken and soup in ungreased, 9-inch pie plate
4. Stir remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl with fork until blended. Pour over vegetables and chicken in pie plate.
5. Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Let cool for 5 minutes and serve.