Spring fever? MyPlate has ideas to help you enjoy the warmer weather with healthy foods and activities. Go outside to picnic or play games with family and friends. Spring is also a great time to start planting a home or community garden.
During the season of birds chirping outside, you can also hear healthy Tweets by following MyPlate on Twitter.
More spring resources:
- SuperTracker Worksite Wellness Toolkit: This 8-week program is designed to help worksite wellness coordinators support employee health and wellness, with weekly wellness activities, SuperTracker training resources, and more.
- Be Active Your Way: Spring into action with these tips to increase physical activity.
- Gardening for Health: Plant the seeds of health by growing your own food.
- Spring Cleaning: Start your spring cleaning in the kitchen with these food safety tips.
- Infographic: Be Active Your Way on Earth Day