Use your social media platforms and these sample posts to inspire clients and patients to Start Simple with MyPlate and take simple steps toward healthy food choices!
SAMPLE SOCIAL MEDIA
Start Simple with MyPlate
- Join us as we celebrate @MyPlate’s latest initiative - #StartSimplewithMyPlate. Learn more at go.usa.gov/xEqGv
- Start Simple with MyPlate and find what works for you from all five food groups that fit your preferences, health goals, style, and budget. go.usa.gov/xEqGv
- #StartSimpleWithMyPlate by finding out your calorie and food group needs. Simply enter your age, sex, height, weight, and physical activity level and voilà – your own personalized MyPlate Plan (go.usa.gov/xQyBA)!
- The #MyPlatePlan helps you find your recommended food group and calorie allowances. Check it out today: go.usa.gov/xQyBA
- Find out what you should eat based on your age, sex, height, weight, and physical activity with the #MyPlatePlan! go.usa.gov/xQyBA
- #StartSimpleWithMyPlate by finding out how much you need from each of the food groups. The MyPlate Plan go.usa.gov/xQyBA shows your calorie and food group targets personalized for you
MyPlate Plan Widget
- Add the MyPlate Plan to your blog or website using the #MyPlatePlan widget! go.usa.gov/xQyBu
- New #MyPlatePlan widget now available! Simply copy and paste the code to add it to your website or blog. go.usa.gov/xQyBu
- Help others to #StartSimpleWithMyPlate by posting or sharing the #MyPlatePlan widget on your blog or website. The MyPlate Plan (go.usa.gov/xQyBu) gives quick and easy access to the basics of healthy eating – calorie allowance and food group targets. The widget is available in English and Spanish and in different sizes.
Start Simple with MyPlate Tip Sheet
- Life gets busy! Start Simple with MyPlate can help with easy tips and inspiration for healthy eating from the five food groups. Check out the NEW Start Simple with MyPlate tip sheet: ow.ly/G51130o247B
- Hot off the press! The NEW Start Simple with MyPlate tip sheet has ideas for healthy eating from the MyPlate food groups. ow.ly/G51130o247B
- Always on the go? Start Simple with MyPlate has tips and ideas for healthy eating that fit into your busy day and budget. ow.ly/G51130o247B
MyPlate Plan Menu template
- Tally your food group goals! Record the food groups you eat and drink on the MyPlate Plan Menu sheet. You’ll see what counts as a food group equivalent and what food groups you need. Find the MyPlate Plan Menu here: go.usa.gov/xEnW5
Tally your food group goals! Record the food groups you eat and drink on the MyPlate Plan Menu sheet: go.usa.gov/xEnW5 #StartSimpleWithMyPlate
- Did you eat from all 5 food groups today? Use the MyPlate Plan Menu to tally your daily food groups go.usa.gov/xEnW5 #StartSimpleWithMyPlate
Start Simple with MyPlate Professional Toolkit
- Share #StartSimpleWithMyPlate with your clients or patients! The Professional Toolkit has everything you need to spread the word: promo ideas, graphics, tips, and sample social media. Toolkit: go.usa.gov/xEnWv
- Want to share tips and ideas for healthy eating with your clients? Check out the #StartSimpleWithMyPlate Professional Toolkit for promo ideas, graphics, tips, and sample social media. go.usa.gov/xEnWv
- Empower your clients/patients with healthy eating tips! The #StartSimpleWithMyPlate Professional Toolkit is full of ideas for sharing the campaign messages ghe. go.usa.gov/xEnWv
Start Simple with MyPlate Challenge
- To kick off our Start Simple with MyPlate campaign, we invite you to join us in our #MyPlateChallenge! Share your healthy eating tips or ideas related to the five MyPlate food groups. Post your MyPlate inspired healthy eating tip with a photo or video, share it on your social media accounts, and challenge a family member, friend or co-worker to share their own healthy eating tip. Check out go.usa.gov/xEcNE for more information!
- Join us in the #MyPlateChallenge as we celebrate the New Year and our Start Simple with MyPlate campaign. Visit go.usa.gov/xEcNE for more information!
- Have a healthy eating idea or tip that you would like to share with us? Join the #MyPlateChallenge to share a healthy eating tip and challenge a family member, friend or co-worker to participate! Visit go.usa.gov/xEcNE for more information!