Vinegar, orange juice, and herbs combine to give this dressing a sweet and tangy flavor. Season to your taste.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/3 cup tomato or orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Put all the ingredients in a jar or bottle with a lid.
2. Put on the lid. Shake well.
3. Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.
Try this dressing on cut vegetables or salad.
After serving, keep any leftover dressing in the fridge.
Learn more about:
Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Program, Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Network
Recetas del Sitio Web