A refreshing and flavorful, frozen treat.
- 6 us fluid ounces frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups yogurt, low-fat vanilla
- 12 paper cups (3-ounce)
- 12 wooden sticks
- aluminum foil
1. Pour yogurt into melted juice concentrated and stir until smooth.
2. Place cups together on a baking sheet.
3. Pour yogurt/juice mixture into paper cups.
4. Cover the cups with a sheet of aluminum foil.
5. Insert stick for each popsicle by making a slit in foil over the center of each cup.
6. Freeze popsicles until firm.
7. Run warm water on the outside of each cup to loosen each popsicle from the cup.
Learn more about:
Colorado State University and University of California at Davis. Eating Smart Being Active Recipes.