A quick,easy and delicious frozen dessert made with your favorite fruit juice and yogurt.
- 3/4 cup yogurt, fat-free (flavored or plain)
- 3/4 cup fruit juice
1. Put the yogurt and juice in a bowl.
2. Stir together well.
3. Pour the mix into paper cups.
4. Stick a popsicle stick in the center of the mix in the cup.
5. Place the yogurt pops in the freezer until they turn solid.
Here are some good flavor mixes for yogurt pops:
- Lemon yogurt with orange juice
- Vanilla yogurt with raspberry juice
You can buy popsicle sticks in a crafts store, or in the crafts department of a discount store.