This geletain and pudding combination are perfect for young children or the young at heart!
- 3 tablespoon gelatin (flavored - choose your favorite)
- 2 cup water (boiling)
- 1 1/2 cup milk, low-fat
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding (3.5 ounce package)
1. In a medium bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Cool at least 30 minutes.
2. Pour milk into large mixing bowl and add pudding mix. Using an electric mixer, beat 1 minute.
3. Gradually add and beat in gelatin mixture. Pour into a 9x13 inch baking pan. Chill in fridge for several hours.
4. Cut fun shapes with cookie cutters or knife. Store in refrigerator.