These easy and delicious garlic bread sticks are a great side dish for our Chicken Spaghetti or as a snack.
- 6 slices bread (100% whole wheat)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (or as needed, to sprinkle on)
1. Spread each slice of bread with one teaspoon oil.
2. Sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
3. Stack bread and cut each slice into 3 equal parts.
4. Bake at 300 degrees for about 25 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned.