Combine oregano and basil with fresh and canned veggies to make your own spaghetti sauce, perfect for any pasta dish.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onion (medium, chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic clove (chopped)
- 1 1/4 cups zucchini (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon oregano (dried)
- 1 tablespoon basil (dried)
- 1 can tomato sauce (8 oz)
- 1 can tomato paste (low sodium, 6 oz)
- 2 tomatoes (medium, chopped)
- 1 cup water
1. In a medium skillet, heat oil. Saute onions, garlic and zucchini in oil for 5 minutes on medium heat.
2. Add remaining ingredients and simmer covered for 45 minutes. Serve over spaghetti.