This rice dish blends the flavors of soy sauce, pepper, and vegetables for a quick meal. It's cooked in one pan so clean up is quick too.
- 2 cups white rice, cooked
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup celery (chopped)
- 1/4 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 package frozen vegetables (10 ounce)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- dash pepper (of)
1. Make 2 cups of cooked white rice. Use the package directions to make the rice.
2. Chop 1/2 cup of celery and 1/4 cup of onion.
3. Heat the oil in a skillet or large frying pan.
4. Add the celery and onion. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
5. Add the vegetables to the pan. Keep stirring the vegetables until they are tender-crisp.
6. Add the cooked rice.
7. Sprinkle with soy sauce and pepper.
8. Stir fry for 2 minutes until the rice is heated and the flavors are blended.