The chicken in this recipe is juicy and flavorful even though it's baked and not fried. An added bonus of baking is the easier cleanup.
- 4 pounds chicken pieces, skin removed
- 8 yogurt, non-fat plain (8 ounce)
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs (or crushed cereal)
- non-stick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Coat chicken with yogurt. Roll in bread crumbs or crushed cereal.
3. Spray baking sheets with non-stick cooking spray and place chicken pieces on them.
4. Bake 1 hour, turning chicken pieces after first 30 minutes or when chicken browns.
5. Serve. Refrigerate leftovers.
Simply Good Eating Recipe Cards, Vol. 1, 2000