This gravy uses chicken or turkey broth to create an easy and fast gravy. Perfect for a big holiday meal.
- 2 tablespoon margarine (or butter or turkey drippings)
- 3 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup chicken or turkey broth
- 1/2 ounce giblets (cooked and chopped, approximately 1/2 cup)
1. Melt margarine in skillet over low heat. Mix in flour and salt. Stir and heat until bubbly.
2. Add broth slowly, stirring constantly. Cook over low heat for 5- 10 minutes.
3. Add the cooked giblets. Heat a few minutes to blend flavors.
4. Store leftovers in refrigerator within 2 hours.
Lynn Myers Steele, 2000
Oregon Family Nutrition Program