Lemon juice give these zesty burgers a real treat for your next cookout. Serve with tomatoes, lettuce, onion, and a whole wheat bun to boost your veggie and whole grains for the day.
- 1 pound turkey, ground (85% lean)
- 2 onion (medium)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (or 1 lemon juiced)
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley (dried or fresh)
1. Chop onions.
2. Combine onions, turkey, lemon juice, worchestershire sauce and parsley. Mix well.
3. Shape mixture into four patties.
4. Fry in a pan on medium heat or grill until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
Simple Healthy Recipes
ONIE project - Oklahoma Nutrition Information and Education