Grapes make this tuna salad both savory and sweet. Serve this salad over lettuce leaves for a quick and easy lunch.
- 2 cans tuna, drained (5 ounces each)
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1/8 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup yogurt, low-fat plain
- 1 cup grapes, seedless (cut in half)
- 7 lettuce leaves, washed and separated
1. In a medium-sized bowl, combine drained tuna, celery, mayonnaise and yogurt and stir.
2. Add grapes to mixture and stir gently.
3. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
4. Serve over lettuce leaves.
Colorado State University and University of California at Davis. Eating Smart Being Active Recipes.