This quesadilla can be cooked quickly in the microwave or on the stove. Serve with a fresh salad and an apple for a complete meal.
- 1 can tuna fish, packed in water (drained)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, low-fat (grated)
1. Mix tuna with mayonnaise.
1. Spoon filing onto half of each tortilla. Top filling with cheese and fold tortilla in half. Microwave on high for 60 seconds. Turn the plate halfway through cooking time.
1. Divide mixture onto two tortillas. Top with cheese and the remaining two tortillas. Spray a skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Brown quesadillas on both sides.
2. Cut in half before serving.