You can adjust this recipe to accomodate food allergies. Try with sunflower seed butter or almond butter if you are working with a peanut allergy.
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- 3 cups toasted oat cereal
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup honey
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 jar chunky peanut butter (16 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Combine dry ingredients in bowl.
2. Combine honey and sugar in pan and bring to a boil.
3. Add peanut butter and vanilla, stir until peanut butter melts.
4. Pour mixture over cereal and mix well.
5. Press into a 13x9" pan and cool.
University of Wisconsin Extension.