Potatoes are coated with taco seasoning and corn meal then baked in the oven until golden brown.
- 4 new potatoes (medium, rose or white)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning (1/2 package)
- 3/16 cup corn meal
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Wash and scrub potatoes well. Cut the potatoes in half, lengthwise and then into quarters and again into eight pieces.
3. Place potatoes in large mixing bowl, toss with the olive oil until potatoes are well coated.
4. Sprinkle the seasonings and corn meal over potatoes, toss again until coated.
5. Arrange the potatoes on a nonstick baking sheet and bake for approximately 30 minutes until potatoes are golden brown.
Learn more about:
Submitted by Maria Cisneros