Add your favorite veggies to dress up this cheese and egg dish, or serve with fresh salsa.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup non-fat milk
- 1/2 cup low-fat cheese (grated)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon oregano
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put oil in a medium baking dish or small cake pan and heat in the oven for a few minutes.
3. In a bowl, beat eggs. Mix in remaining ingredients. Pour into hot pan.
4. Bake 20 minutes or until eggs are firm. Serve immediately.
* 4 eggs and 4 egg whites may be used instead of 6 eggs to reduce fat and cholesterol (nutrient analysis reflects this modification).
Learn more about:
University of Wisconsin, Cooperative Extension Service, Healthy Snacks
University of Wisconsin Cooperative Extension Service