Oranges help to brighten up this tasty veggie salad. It is quick and easy to make. Top it off with your favorite vinaigrette.
- 5 cup spinach leaves (packed, washed, and dried well)
- 1/2 red onion (sliced thin)
- 1/2 red pepper (sliced)
- 1 cucumber (whole, sliced)
- 2 orange (peeled and chopped into bite-size pieces)
- 1/3 cup vinaigrette dressing ("lite", around 15 calories per tablespoon or less)
1. Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl. Add dressing and toss again. Serve immediately.