This salad can be tossed together, lightening fast. Walnuts give this salad a delighful crunch. Enjoy as a tasty side dish.
- 2 cups salad greens
- 6 green onions (thinly sliced, with tops)
- 6 mushrooms (large, fresh, thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup walnuts (coarsely chopped)
- 3/4 cup parsley (fresh, finely chopped)
- 3/4 cup Tangy Dressing
1. Wash and dry greens. Tear into bite-sized pieces and place in large salad bowl.
2. Add onion, mushrooms, walnuts and parsley. Just before serving, toss with dressing.