No campfire required for these fruity graham cracker snacks.
- 2 strawberries
- 1 graham cracker (broken in half)
- 1/8 cup yogurt, low-fat vanilla (2 tablespoons)
1. Rinse the strawberries in water.
2. Slice the strawberries.
3. Add the yogurt and strawberries to 1/2 of graham cracker.
4. Top with the other 1/2 of graham cracker.
5. Enjoy immediately.
Substitute any desired low-fat yogurt flavor.
Try other fruits like blueberries, bananas, etc.
Learn more about
University of Maryland Extension. Food Supplement Nutrition Education Program. Photo courtesy of The University of Connecticut Health Center, Center for Public Health & Health Policy.