This delicious cereal combines sunflower seeds, almonds, fruits and yogurt for a hearty breakfast. Try with fresh strawberries from your garden or the market when in season.
- 3/4 cup wheat and barley nugget cereal
- 1/4 cup bran cereal (100%)
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds (2 teaspoons, toasted)
- 2/3 tablespoon almonds (2 teaspoons, toasted, sliced)
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1/2 cup banana (sliced)
- 1 cup strawberries (sliced)
- 1 cup yogurt (raspberry or strawberry, low-fat)
1. Mix the wheat and barley nugget cereal, bran cereal, sunflower seeds, and almonds in a medium bowl.
2. Add the raisins, the bananas, and halve the strawberries.
3. Gently stir in the yogurt and divide between two bowls.
4. Scatter the remaining strawberries over the top and enjoy!
A Healthier You