A delicious and simple chicken dish. Enjoy with a fresh salad and brown rice, or a whole grain roll.
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
- 1 large orange
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, low-sodium
1. Place chicken in a single layer in a shallow, ovenproof dish.
2. Halve the orange, squeeze the juice from one half and mix it with the soy sauce. Pour it over the chicken.
3. Cut the remaining orange half into wedges and place on chicken.
4. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 or more hours.
5. Preheat oven to 350°F.
6. Discard marinade. Bake chicken uncovered for 20 minutes.
7. Turn the chicken over and bake 15 more minutes (total of 35 minutes).
8. Check with a food thermometer. Temperature should reach 165°F.
Learn more about:
ONIE Project - Oklahoma Nutrition Information and Education. Simple Healthy Recipes.