Quick to make but rich and delicious flavors of carrots, onion, and celery flavor in this slow cooker lentil soup. Add your favorite spices if you want to add a little kick.
- 6 cups water
- 1/4 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped (optional, or 2 Tablespoons dried parsley)
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon (or 2 cubes beef bouillon)
- 1 1/2 cups lentils (dry)
- 2 carrot (medium, sliced)
- 1 onion (medium, chopped)
- 2 celery stalk (sliced)
1. Mix all ingredients together in slow cooker.
2. Cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
3. Serve hot with crackers or bread.