This tuna salad gets its creamy flavor from the avocado and a slight punch from the crushed red pepper.
- 1 can chunk light tuna (in water, 6.5 ounce can)
- 1 cup Roma tomatoes (diced)
- 1/4 cup red onions (diced)
- 1 large avocado (diced)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 large mango (firm)
1. Drain tuna. Transfer to a mixing bowl and mix well with avocado for texture.
2. Add tomatoes, onion, pepper, lime juice, salt, mango.
Houston Food Bank. Chef Jose Montoya.