A zesty spread that is perfect as a snack. Serve with whole grain bread, crackers, or rice cakes.
- 1 can salmon (about 15 1/2 ounce)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 cup yogurt, fat-free plain
- 1 tablespoon dill weed (dried)
- 4 green onion (chopped, or 1/4 cup onion, or onion powder to taste)
- parsley (for garnish)
1. Drain salmon and flake with a fork into a bowl.
2. Mix in all other ingredients.
3. Serve on bread, crackers, or a rice cake.
4. Sprinkle chopped parsley to garnish.
Learn more about:
University of Connecticut, Family Nutrition Program,
Senior Nutrition Awareness Project (SNAP) Newsletters