A great option for cheesecake lovers. Less fat and saturated fat than a standard cheesecake but all of the flavor.
- 8 ounce cream cheese, reduced fat
- 8 ounce cream cheese, non-fat
- 2 egg
- 4 egg whites
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can pumpkin (29 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts (9 inch)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the cream cheese, eggs, and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Mix at medium speed until creamed. Add the remaining ingredients and mix at medium speed until ingredients are well mixed.
3. Spoon the mixture evenly in each pie crust and place both in the oven for approximately 50 minutes until pies look firm in the middle.
Submitted by Maria Pallares