Wonderful for holidays or any time that you want the light airy texture of angel food cake and the earthy spicy flavor of pumpkin.
- 1 package angel food cake mix
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup cold water
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, beat all ingredients with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed for 1 minute.
3. Pour into an ungreased 10-inch angel food cake pan.
4. Bake 37-47 minutes or until golden brown and cracks are dry.
5. Remove from oven and immediately turn pan upside down until cooled.
Angel food cake pan can be turned upside down onto a glass bottle. Suggest serving with whipped topping.
Learn more about:
Ohio State University Cooperative Extension