Fluffy and fruity, this airy cake is delicate and sweet, the perfect after dinner treat.
- 1 package angel food cake mix (1-step mix)
- 1 cup crushed pineapple in 100% juice (do not drain)
- whipped topping (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix the cake mix and pineapple together in a large bowl.
2. Pour into an ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
3. Bake for 25-35 minutes, until golden brown or an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
4. Let cool and serve with whipped topping (optional).
Learn more about: