Hurried in the morning? Need breakfast to be made at breakneck speed? Toss all of the ingredients in the blender and enjoy this shake on the go.
- 1 cup milk (fat free or 1%)
- 1/2 cup banana (frozen, slices)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cocoa powder (as needed, sweet, optional)
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
2. Pour into a tall glass and garnish with a sprinkle of cocoa powder, if desired.
Learn more about:
University of Nebraska, Cooperative Extension.