The perfect dessert when peaches are in season. Simple to prepare but absolutely scrumptious.
- 4 peaches (4 cups sliced)
- 2 tablespoon margarine
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Slice the peaches.
3. Spread the peach slices on the bottom of the baking pan.
4. Melt the margarine in a saucepan.
5. In a small bowl, mix everything but the peaches. Stir until the mix is well blended.
6. Sprinkle the oat mix on top of the peaches.
7. Bake for 20 minutes.
Serve the peach crisp either hot or cold. To remove the peach fuzz, you can rub the washed peach gently with a paper towel.
Learn more about: