This recipe is quick and easy to prepare and will become a favorite in your home.
- 3 cups uncooked pasta (any shape )
- 1 10-ounce packages frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce, low-sodium (26 ounces)
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions. Add frozen vegetagbles during the last 5 minutes of cooking time.
2. Drain pasta and vegetables and set aside.
3. Bring the spaghetti sauce to a boil over medium heat.
4. Stir in the pasta and vegetables.
5. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
May substitute any type of pasta for the rotini. Do not overcook the pasta and vegetables. Maybe substitute other types of canned or bottled Italian sauces.
ONIE Project - Oklahoma Nutrition Information and Education.