This simple and delicious vegetable dish is perfect with your favorite entrée.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black ground pepper
- 3 cups fresh vegetables (cut up, such as potatoes, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, or red peppers)
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, mix the oil, lemon juice, herbs, salt and pepper.
3. Wash, peel, and cut the fresh vegetables to get 3 cups cut-up vegetables.
4. Spread vegetable on pan.
5. Coat the vegetables with the oil mixture.
6. Bake for 20 minutes. Stir after the first 10 minutes of baking.
7. Serve the vegetables while they are still hot.