Sweet potato fries are a quick and delicious way to add flavor and color to your dinner plate.
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, 5" long
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- paprika (1/2 teaspoon)
- teaspoon garlic powder (1/2 teaspoon)
1. Wash and peel sweet potatoes. Cut into 1/4 inch slices.
2. In a large bowl, toss slices in olive oil until coated. Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
3. Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet.
4. Bake at 425°F until tender and golden brown (about 20 minutes), turning occasionally to brown evenly.
Learn more about:
University of Maryland Extension. Food Supplement Nutrition Education Program.