This is an easy and flavorful one pan meal. Salsa adds an extra kick to the dish.
- 4 potatoes (medium, cut into 3/4 in cubes, microwaved 8-10 minutes until tender, or cooked on the top of the stove about 15 minutes until tender)
- 16 ounces chicken breasts, boned and skinned (cut into 3/4 inch cubes)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 can whole kernel corn (15 ounce, drained)
1. Cook potatoes as directed.
2. In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil on high for 5 minutes.
3. Add potatotes; cook until potatoes are lightly browned.
4. Add salsa and corn. Cook until heated through.
Food and Nutrition Calendar 2005,
Kentucky Families on the Move