Prepare delicious soup in a snap! Canned beans and frozen veggies make this dish perfect for busy weeknights.
- 1 10-ounce packages frozen vegetables, any type
- 2 can stewed tomatoes, canned, low-sodium (14.5 ounce)
- 2 can broth, any flavor, canned, low-sodium (14 ounce cans)
- 1 can beans, canned, any type (15.5 ounce)
- 1 ounce pasta, dry, any type (1 cup)
This recipe is developed for a child to help an adult in the kitchen. Directions are written to different audiences:
1. Adult and child: Wash hands well with soap and hot water.
2. Child: In a large pot, combine frozen vegetables, tomatoes, broth and beans.
3. Adult: Bring the soup to a boil and add the pasta. Then reduce to low heat. Let simmer for 6-8 minutes or until the pasta and vegetables are tender.
Food Wise Learn at Home Print Materials