The whole family will love making this as much as they love eating it! Pineapple, grapes, and bananas add flavor and texture to this creamy and delicious dessert.
- 1 can pineapple chunks (20 ounce)
- 1/2 cup grapes, seedless, red or green
- 2 banana
- 1 3/4 cup milk, non-fat or low-fat
- 1 package pudding mix, instant, lemon or vanilla (3 1/2 ounce)
1. Drain off the juice. Put chunks in a large bowl.
2. Rinse the grapes and drain. Add the grapes to the bowl.
3. Peel the bananas and cut into bite-sized pieces. Add to the bowl.
4. Pour the milk over the fruit. While slowly stirring the fruit mixture, sprinkle in the pudding mix.
5. Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes and serve.
6. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Lynn Myers Steele, 2000
Oregon Family Nutrition Program