Dress up instant pudding mix with this “famous” dessert that combines low fat dairy and fruit for a tasty, nourishing treat.
- 1 instant pudding mix, banana or vanilla (3.5 ounce)
- 2 cups milk, non-fat or low-fat
- 1 yogurt, fat-free (8 ounce, or non-dairy whipped topping)
- 2 banana (sliced, or other sliced fruit)
1. In a medium bowl, combine milk and pudding. Beat with wooden spoon, wire whisk, or electric mixer on lowest speed for 2 minutes
2. Gently mix yogurt (or whipped topping) with pudding mixture. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Layer fruit slices in the bottom of 8 dessert cups.
4. Pour the pudding mixture over sliced fruit.
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve, at least 5 minutes, though it's better if it's refrigerated longer.
1% milk used for nutrition analysis.