A creamy comfort food that is quick and easy to prepare!
- 2 pound potatoes (6 medium)
- 1 cup milk, low-fat
- 3 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (ground)
1. Peel the potatoes, and cut them into chunks.
2. Put the potatoes in a medium saucepan with enough water to cover them.
3. Cook the potatoes on medium heat for 15 minutes or until tender.
4. Remove the potatoes from the heat. Drain the water off the potatoes.
5. Mash the potatoes with a fork or potato masher.
6. Stir in enough milk to make the potatoes smooth and creamy.
7. Add the butter, salt and pepper.
Learn more about: