A cute and easy way to get kids excited about eating their veggies!
- 2 celery stalks (each piece cut in half lengthwise)
- 4 small cauliflower florets (cut in half)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
1. Place one piece of celery in center of plate with the center facing up.
2. Use butter knife to spread peanut butter on top edges.
3. Place second piece of celery on top, forming a log. Cut log in half.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 with remaining 2 pieces of celery.
6. Place cauliflower florets on ends of each log, securing with remaining peanut butter.
7. Enjoy your Hiding Rabbits.
Eagle Adventure Recipes
Eagle Adventure Team
Chickasaw Nation Get Fresh! Nutrition Education Program