A cute and easy way to get kids excited about eating their veggies!
- 2 celery stalks
- 2 small cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter
1. Wash hands; get out ingredients and utensils.
2. Wash ingredients.
3. Place on piece of celery in center of place with the center facing up.
4. Use butter knife to spread peanut butter on top edges.
5. Place second piece of celery on top, forming a log.
6. Place cauliflower florets on ends of log, securing with remaining peanut butter.
7. Enjoy your Hiding Rabbits.
Eagle Adventure Team
Chickasaw Nation Get Fresh! Nutrition Education Program