Serve this savory side dish with your favorite entree. This recipe can be made in minutes!
- 2 cup vegetables (any combination green or yellow beans, carrots, corn, mixed, etc.) (16 ounce can )
- 1/4 cup onion (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian herbs, basil or rosemary (dried, crushed)
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
1. Drain vegetables, saving 2 Tablespoons liquid.
2. Cook onion, herbs, and garlic in the margarine/butter in a small saucepan until onion is tender.
3. Stir in the vegetables and liquid.
4. Cook and stir until heated through.
Learn more about:
Tips and Tools for Planning Meals for Your Family