Dried herbs and spices make this zesty side dish a family favorite!
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- 5 small potatoes (1 pound)
- 1/2 1/2 radish (sliced, optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon basil (dried)
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme (dried)
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 tablespoon yogurt, non-fat plain
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, reduced calorie
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic (1/2 teaspoon, chopped)
- Scrub potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Place in medium saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer 12 minutes or until potatoes are done. Drain.
- Mix dressing ingredients.
- Combine hot potatoes, dressing, radishes, basil, thyme, and onion powder. Serve hot or cold.
Staff from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Cooperative Extension