Cooking out tonight? Try cooking vegetables coated in oil and garlic on the grill for a delicious side dish. If you don't have a grill, you can make these vegetables in the oven.
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 garlic clove (finely chopped)
- 3 sweet potatoes (cut into 1-inch slices)
- 3 corn cobs (cut into 2-inch sections)
- 1 eggplant (cut into 1/2-inch slices)
- 12 green onion (trimmed)
1. Mix oil and garlic in a large bowl. Add vegetables and toss.
2. Place vegetable on broiler pan or grill. Cook 10 minutes, turning twice until vegetables are tender.
3. Place vegetables on platter. Serve.