This yummy chilled tomato soup makes a great addition to lunch or dinner.
- 1 tomato (large)
- 1 cucumber
- 2 green pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons red vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Chop the tomato, cucumber, peppers, and onion into very small pieces.
2. Put all the ingredients in a large glass or plastic bowl.
3. Stir well with a wooden or plastic spoon.
4. Chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours before serving.