Fruit, nuts, and chocolate. Do we need to say more?
- 2 teaspoon chocolate chips (semi-sweet)
- 2 banana (large, peeled and cut into quarters)
- 8 strawberries (large)
- 1/4 cup peanuts (chopped, unsalted)
1. Place chocolate chips in a small microwave safe bowl. Heat on high for 10 seconds and stir. Repeat until chocolate is melted, about 30 seconds.
2. Place fruit on a small tray covered with a piece of waxed paper. Use a spoon to drizzle the melted chocolate on top of the fruit.
3. Sprinkle the fruit with chopped nuts.
4. Cover the fruit and place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes or
until the chocolate hardens. Serve chilled.