Toasted whole wheat English muffins topped with fat-free cream cheese and fruit make this a quick and easy breakfast or snack.
- 1 English muffin (whole wheat)
- 2 tablespoon whipped fat-free strawberry cream cheese
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- 2 grapes, sliced
- 2 slice slices of mandarin oranges
1. Toast the English muffin until golden brown. Spread cream cheese on toasted muffin.
2. Arrange sliced strawberries, grapes, and orange slices on top of the cream cheese.
This recipe can be made with any flavor of cream cheese and any fruit you like.