Lime juice and orange concentrate gives this yogurt dip a tangy and sweet flavor. Serve it with your favorite fruits.
- 1 cup yogurt, low-fat vanilla (8 oz)
- 1 us fluid ounce orange juice, 100% juice, frozen concentrate (thawed)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar (1/2 tablespoon)
- 2 apple (red, cored and sliced)
- 1 pear (cored and sliced)
- 1 peach (pitted and sliced)
1. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, orange juice concentrate, lime juice and brown sugar.
2. Mix well.
3. Place bowl containing dip on a large plate and surround with fruit.
California 5-a-Day—For Better Health! Campaign