Use yogurt, peanut butter, and vanilla to create a dip for your favorite fruits.
- 1 cup apple slices
- 1 cup banana slices
- 1 cup pear slices
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup melon slices
- 1/2 cup yogurt, non-fat plain
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
1. Prepare fruit by washing and slicing if necessary.
2. Arrange fruit on a plate around a small bowl.
3. To make dip, combine yogurt, vanilla and peanut butter in a small bowl.
4. Mix well.
5. Chill dip in refrigerator until ready to serve.